Keeler AOS – Anterior automated grading software
£995.00 EX VAT
Please click on the button below, to request a price.
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
Interested in this item? Would you like more information? Looking to buy more than one item?
Call our Sales department on 01438 740823
FREE 14 Day Trial…
AOS Anterior is a new standalone software platform for automated analysis of the anterior of the eye. Based upon industry standard grading scales, AOS Anterior provides reliable, objective values to aid the clinician’s diagnosis, shortening patient chair time.
- Bulbar Redness (hyperaemia)
- Lid Redness
- Corneal Staining, including punctate counter
- In-built PDF reporting
- Use with any digital image format *
- Touch screen compatible* AOS Anterior will process any anterior eye image taken with any digital slit lamp and digital modules, including smart phone adapters.
Each feature allows clinicians to evaluate a variety of conditions very easily, and effortlessly record the results which can be used during follow-ups. CE class 1 rule 12.
- Contact lenses
- Dry eye
- Red eye
- In general any condition/pathology which affects the bulbar redness, ocular surface, staining, and lid roughness (e.g. allergy)AOS Anterior is particular effective for:
- Contact lens upgrades
- Selling drops
- Enhanced professional fees
- Shortens patient chair time
- Microsoft Windows 7 or above
- Updates require an internet connection
- Minimum screen height resolution of at least 1024
- Digital slit lamp or slit lamp with digital module or adaptor
Note: AOS Anterior will require a one off calibration to your slit lamp.Upon purchasing AOS Anterior software you will be directed to a download page. This page willOnce purchased, the file will download automatically and self extract to begin the installation.
AOS Testimonials Brian Tompkins
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.