MP-eye. The new generation of macular pigment analyser
£5,500 EX VAT
Please click on the button below, to request a price.
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
Interested in this item? Would you like more information? Looking to buy more than one item?
Call our Sales department on 01438 740823
FREE MacuShield bundle with every purchase.
MP- eye assess and tracks your patient’s macular pigment density over time, quickly accurately with repeatable results.
Empowering your patients to make lifestyle changes that maintain long-term eye health whilst providing an ongoing return on investment with an increased dispensing revenue.
- An invaluable device for aiding upselling of better protective eyewear such as blue block lenses, sunglass and encourages the uptake of dietary supplements if required.
- The simple test protocol can be learned in five minutes or less and can easily be carried out by auxiliary staff without affecting chair time.
- The tablet interface is intuitive and leads you through the examination so that you can focus on your patient.
- The MPeye is suitable for any test or pre-test routine.
- Examinations take between 1 and 3 minutes.
- Now you can assess macular pigments as part of your standard eye examination.
- Tracking changes in your patients over time requires equipment that behaves consistently.
- The MPeye delivers highly repeatable results, so that you can be confident in each assessment.
Compact, simple & intuitive
- With a footprint smaller than a sheet of A4, the MPeye fits into any examination room or perhaps most ideally suited in your dispensing area.
- The MPeye outputs a single score that ranks the strength of your patients’ macular pigments against the wider population.
- Regular assessment using the MPeye will enable you to detect changes in your patient’s score.
- Significant decreases in this score could provide early warning of underlying eye health issues.
- The MPeye helps you identify people who would most benefit from additional eyecare products and services.
- Empower your patients to make lifestyle changes that maintain long-term eye health.
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.