Please click on the button below, to request a price.
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
Interested in this item? Would you like more information? Looking to buy more than one item?
Call our Sales department on 01438 740823
Softer and Quieter Air Puff
The NIDEK innovative technology enhances APC (Auto Puff Control) to the next stage. It reduces the noise and air intensity. With the enhanced APC, the NT-530 / 510 achieves a softer and quieter air puff than ever, which allows for maximum comfort for the patient.
3D Auto Tracking, Auto Shot, and Auto Complete
Based on a vast experience of developing examination equipment, NIDEK incorporates the world’s first and unique auto complete in the Non Contact Tonometer. In the AI (Artificial Intelligence) mode, the NT-530 automatically detects the most appropriate value and completes the measurement. The combination of auto complete with the world renowned 3D auto tracking and auto shot provides an operator with the most ease, comfort, and accuracy on all measurements.
- Measurement range: 1 mmHg to 60 mmHg
- Measurement range setting: APC40, 60 (APC = Auto Puff Control), 40, 60
- Working distance: 11 mm
- Eye fixation: Inner fixation light
- IOP compensation by corneal thickness: Not available
- Auto tracking / Auto shot: Y direction, Auto shot
- Auto complete: Not available
- Display: 5.7 ” VGA color LCD tiltable
- Printer: Thermal line printer with easy loading and auto cutter
- Interface: RS-232C, LAN, USB
- Power supply: AC 100 – 240 V ±10 % 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 100 VA
- Dimensions / Weight: 260 (W) x 481 (D) x 457 (H) mm, 19 Kg, 10.24 (W) x 18.94 (D) x 417.99 (H) “, 41 lbs
- Standard accessories: Spare printer paper (x 3), Power cord, Dust cover, Chinrest paper, Fixing pins (x 2)
- Optional accessories: Interface cable, Barcode reader, Card reader
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.