OSA Ocular Surface Analyser
Please click on the button below, to request a price.
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
Interested in this item? Would you like more information? Looking to buy more than one item?
Call our Sales department on 01438 740823
A MUST FOR ALL CONTACT LENS AND DRY EYE CLINICS!
A complete integrated system for the analysis of the ocular surface.
OSA provides a full assessment of the ocular surface through a combination of tests for dry eye diagnosis, from tear break up time to the tear volume production test.
The instrument is designed to fit on to the slit lamp at the tonometer mounting point. It is designed to make all the related tear film tests, from the quality of the same to the analysis of Meibomian glands, as well as various measurements and classifications according to international grading scales.
The system has its own internal high resolution 5MP camera, plus IR camera so therefore there is no need for it to be combined with a digital slit lamp to acquire and save images.
OSA Software provides a complete patient imaging archiving facility, ideal for monitoring progression. Grading; OSA Software provides split on screen comparisons against various internationally recognised grading scales both in still and video format which in turn provides for better patient communication and understanding.
With only one device you can perform:
MGD Analysis of meibomian gland disease: Auto detection of individual glands imaged by infrared meibography are automatically detected. The images are then classified and graded and monitored for progression analysis over time.
- Evaluation of the amount of the tear film: With a magnification system you can easily measure the height of the meniscus tear and evaluate its features along the edge of the lower eyelid.
- Analysis of the stability and calculation of the lipid layer thickness.
- BUT & NIBUT. Analysis of tear film break-up time of the invasive or with instillation of fluorescein.
- Pupilometry. Accurate calculation of the pupil size in a variety of controlled lighting environments. Ideal for accurate fitting of multifocal contact lenses or IOL. Measurement in photopic , mesopic & scotopic
- White to White dimensions
- LED Illumination provides white and blue light options, whilst a yellow filter is available in the software.
Minimum hardware requirements:
– Intel® Pentium® Dual Core 2.00 Ghz
– 4 GB RAM
– Screen resolution: 1280×800
– 1 available usb 3.0 port
– 1 other available usb port
– Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, 10
– Intel® Core™ i3
– 8GB RAM
– SDD Hard Drive
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.