Accutome is proud to introduce the AccuPen Handheld Applanation Tonometer which uses high resolution, real-time waveform analysis to provide accurate IOP measurements. Offset technology requires less calibration than other handheld tonometers. Weighing only 3.0 oz, the AccuPen is perfect to go from location to location and makes it easy-to-use.
For YouTube demonstrations please click on the link below.
- Accurate – High resolution, real time waveform analysis help to ensure precise measurements
- Easy-to-use – Ergonomic design combined with sighting lines allow for easy visualisation of the cornea, facilitating both centralisation and perpendicularity
- Less calibration – Revolutionary gravity offset technology requires less calibration when compared to other handheld tonometers
- Long lasting battery – Lasts approximately 15,000 measurements
- Built in IOP Correction Calculator – Enter central corneal thickness to obtain adjusted IOP
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.