Atlas of Retinal OCT
A must have reference point for all those using an OCT or those considering introducing an OCT in to practice.
Optical Coherence Tomography has revolutionized today’s eye care. This remarkable non-invasive scanning technology is unparalleled for aiding diagnosis of retinal disease and recording disease progression. Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography provides expert guidance in this rapidly evolving area with high-quality, oversized images that show precise detail and assist with rapid, accurate clinical decision making.
- Features more than 1,000 superb illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.Part 1: Normal OCT Structures
Section 1: Normal Optic Nerve
Section 2: Normal Retina
Section 3: Normal Choroid
Section 4: Normal Vitreous
Section 5: OCT Artifacts and Errors
Part 2: Nerve Fiber Layer Disorders
Section 6: Optic Disc Abnormalities
Section 7: Glaucoma
Part 3: Isolated Macular Disorders
Section 8: Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Section 9: Vitreomacular Interface Disorders
Section 10: Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
Section 11: Myopic Degenerative Maculopathies
Section 12: Hydroxychloroquine Toxicity
Section 13: Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy
Section 14: Macular Telangiectasia
Section 15: Isolated Cystoid Macular Edema
Section 16: Other Disorders Affecting the Macula
Part 4: Vaso-occlusive Disorders
Section 17: Diabetic Retinopathy
Section 18: Retinal Venous Occlusive Disease
Section 19: Retinal Arterial Occlusive Disease
Section 20: Combined Retinal Arterial/Venous Occlusive Disease
Part 5: Uveitis and Inflammatory Disorders
Section 21: Non-Infectious Uveitis
Section 22: Infectious Uveitis
Part 6: Retinal and Choroidal Tumors
Section 23: Choroidal Tumors
Section 24: Retinal Tumors
Section 25: Retinal Pigment Epithelium Tumors
Section 26: Metastatic Choroidal Tumors
Part 7: Trauma
Section 27: Mechanical Trauma
Section 28: Photic Maculopathy
Part 8: Inherited Retinal Degenerations
Section 29: Retinal Dystrophies
Part 9: Vitreous Disorders
Section 30: Posterior Vitreous Detachment
Section 31: Asteroid Hyalosis
Section 32: Vitreous Hemorrhage
Section 33: Vitreous Inflammation
Part 10: Miscellaneous Retinal Disorders
Section 34: Peripheral Retinal Abnormalities
- 224 Pages in total
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.