ATLAS OF RETINAL OCT
£159.00 EX VAT
Please click on the button below, to request a price.
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
Interested in this item? Would you like more information? Looking to buy more than one item?
Call our Sales department on 01438 740823
Atlas of Retinal OCT
A must have reference point for all those using an OCT or those considering introducing an OCT in to practice.
Optical Coherence Tomography has revolutionized today’s eye care. This remarkable non-invasive scanning technology is unparalleled for aiding diagnosis of retinal disease and recording disease progression. Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography provides expert guidance in this rapidly evolving area with high-quality, oversized images that show precise detail and assist with rapid, accurate clinical decision making.
- Features more than 1,000 superb illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.Part 1: Normal OCT Structures
Section 1: Normal Optic Nerve
Section 2: Normal Retina
Section 3: Normal Choroid
Section 4: Normal Vitreous
Section 5: OCT Artifacts and Errors
Part 2: Nerve Fiber Layer Disorders
Section 6: Optic Disc Abnormalities
Section 7: Glaucoma
Part 3: Isolated Macular Disorders
Section 8: Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Section 9: Vitreomacular Interface Disorders
Section 10: Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
Section 11: Myopic Degenerative Maculopathies
Section 12: Hydroxychloroquine Toxicity
Section 13: Vitelliform Macular Dystrophy
Section 14: Macular Telangiectasia
Section 15: Isolated Cystoid Macular Edema
Section 16: Other Disorders Affecting the Macula
Part 4: Vaso-occlusive Disorders
Section 17: Diabetic Retinopathy
Section 18: Retinal Venous Occlusive Disease
Section 19: Retinal Arterial Occlusive Disease
Section 20: Combined Retinal Arterial/Venous Occlusive Disease
Part 5: Uveitis and Inflammatory Disorders
Section 21: Non-Infectious Uveitis
Section 22: Infectious Uveitis
Part 6: Retinal and Choroidal Tumors
Section 23: Choroidal Tumors
Section 24: Retinal Tumors
Section 25: Retinal Pigment Epithelium Tumors
Section 26: Metastatic Choroidal Tumors
Part 7: Trauma
Section 27: Mechanical Trauma
Section 28: Photic Maculopathy
Part 8: Inherited Retinal Degenerations
Section 29: Retinal Dystrophies
Part 9: Vitreous Disorders
Section 30: Posterior Vitreous Detachment
Section 31: Asteroid Hyalosis
Section 32: Vitreous Hemorrhage
Section 33: Vitreous Inflammation
Part 10: Miscellaneous Retinal Disorders
Section 34: Peripheral Retinal Abnormalities
- 224 Pages in total
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.