Volk G -6 Six Mirror Gonio Lens
Product Ref: VOLK-G6
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
The G-6 Six-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens from Volk is the most advanced gonio lens for static and dynamic gonioscopy. Six angled mirrors provides a superior panoramic view of the anterior chamber angle as compared to traditional four-mirror lenses. All glass design provides superior clarity compared to acrylic lenses.
Features & Benefits:
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Six closely aligned mirrors eliminate gaps providing a true 360° panoramic view.
- More complete mirror structure can reduce examination time by 25% or more:
- Simpler to locate position and scan across mirrors; no confusion where one view ends and the next begins.
- Reduces need to maneuver slit lamp.
- Enhanced lens body design improves utility:
- A tapered profile less prone to a patient squeezing off the eye.
- A taller, narrower body easier to hold within the orbit.
- Available in No Flange (nf) contact option only.
- No Flange (nf) design does not require interface solution allowing quick eye contact, reducing patient discomfort and facilitating the examination.
- No Flange version not rated for use with ophthalmic laser treatments.
- Available separately on a 2-position handle to suit personal preferences.
|Field of View||6 x 63°|
Comes with single lens case – VG6LNF
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.