Nidek AFC330 Fundus Camera
£4,995 EX VAT
Please click on the button below, to request a price.
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
Interested in this item? Would you like more information? Looking to buy more than one item?
Call our Sales department on 01438 740823
Approved Fundus Camera for Diabetic Screening
Nidek’s AFC-330 represents a 40-year pedigree of research and development that redefines the science of non-mydriatic fundus cameras. Combined quantum leaps in operator and patient interface, simplicity, automation, and total practice efficiencies, make this instrument a revolutionary advancement in retinal imaging. The AFC-330 can EASILY switch to manual mode for experienced photographers.
- AutoAlign and AutoTrack in X, Y, Z axes
- Autofocus, AutoShot, and AutoStereo
- Networkable to EMR/EHR
- Quiet operation and lower flash intensity
- Non-Mydriatic fundus camera
- Fast and simple to use
- Fully automated image capture function
- Panoramic, Stereo and Anterior view possible
- Multiple data management utilities
- 12 megapixel resolution
- Enhanced patient comfort with reduced flash intensity
- The built-in CCD camera has 12-megapixel resolution, producing high quality fundus images. The built-in microcomputer enables data management including auto print / export.This compact camera is space-saving and increases efficiency of the eye clinic or diabetic screening clinic.
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.