Visionix VX120+ Dry Eye – 10 IN 1
£22,000 EX VAT
Please click on the button below, to request a price.
Add this item to your wishlist by clicking below
Interested in this item? Would you like more information? Looking to buy more than one item?
Call our Sales department on 01438 740823
Visionix VX120+ Dry Eye
A space saving multimodal Wavefront based complete diagnostic device
Providing a complete Anterior and refractive solution
Wavefront Auto Refraction & Keratometry
Auto Refraction – Including Night Vision Correction
Scheimpflug Camera – Anterior Imaging
Dry Eye Analysis Inc; NBUT, TMV Tear Meniscus value with Efron classifications and Meibography
You Can Now Screen And Monitor Eye Pathologies Inclusive The Dry Eye Syndrome.
- Non-Invasive Tear Breakup Time: A test that processes the movement of the rings on the eye and gives the speed of tear film breakup between two blinks.
- Meibomian glands: The color camera allows you to make a photo gallery of the parts of the eye and to focus on the meibomian glands area.
- Tear Meniscus value: Using the manual zoom of the color camera, you can measure the height of the tear meniscus to complete the test.
A Device For You To Take Care Of The Visual Health Of All Your Patients.
- You will improve your daily practice
- You will provide better service and create differentiation
- You will have more patients and have the opportunity to sell night glasses
- You will receive better trust and an enhanced reputation
Increase Your Quality Of Service By Using A Complete Diagnostic Tool
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors and be a recognized vision expert
- Reinforce your position as a specialist
- Create and/or increase relationships with ophthalmologists
Perform A Complete Examination Of The Anterior Segment Of The Eye
- Cataracts: Screening and approving candidates for Premium implants
- Refractive: Screening and approving candidates for surgery
- Glaucoma: Screening and monitoring
- Adaptation of rigid, scleral and Ortho-K contact lenses
- Keratoconus: Screening, stage classification, and monitoring
- Identifying refraction needs that are linked to night vision
- Also provides complete readings for refraction and keratometry
- Screen and monitor Dry Eye Syndrome (DES)
Obtain Precise Measurements And A Visual Health Assessment Of The Client
- Accurate vision for your patients with customized glasses that may even correct night vision if needed
- Create satisfaction and client retention
- Reinforce wearer’s feeling of security and trust
- Adaptation of premium products
Visionix VX120+ Dry Eye
Accessories and other items can also be purchased by phone if you prefer. To make a telephone order, or to discuss any item purchase please call 01438 740823.